Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Monday, August 23, 2010

Chug-A-Chug-A ... Choo! Choo!

Man! I missed blogging this weekend. Friday was a State Holiday, and my parents were visiting from Honolulu, so I was unable to get any time in my stamp room. But I had a great time! I meant to raid my dad's camera for pics before he left tonight, but I totally forgot. I'll have him send me a CD.

We went to the Pana`ewa Rainforest Zoo & Gardens, Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park, and spent an entire day at my grandma and brother's house. My kids had so much fun, and they (me, too!) are so exhausted. It was a wreck trying to get my daughter out of bed this morning. Ü

Today was a busy day also, but I completed my 12x12 Choo Choo Scrapbook Page. Click here to see my first layout. I kept the same layout, only added one more 3 1/8" square, and stamped another set of tracks with the Right on Track Stampin' Around. I decided not to journal on the page, because I wanted to frame this project.



I bought two of these white frames at Ben Franklin Crafts in Hilo for $7 each. I gave much thought to embellishing this frame, but I chose not to, because I plan to change the page as my son grows, and this page will end up in a scrapbook for safekeeping. Ü  I also have a lot more pictures of Isaiah and his train set, so I will make another page to go alongside this in the scrapbook.

Since I bought two of the 12x12 frames, it would only be fair that I use the other one to frame a page of Mariah. Right now she really enjoys hula, and I will build on that theme. I will need to take some pictures of her with her hula skirt.

It's so sad, I used to take so many pictures of my kids. Now, I rarely bring my camera along, and my Blackberry takes horrible pictures! I have thousands of pics on my computer, and I must only actually have a fifth of them printed... And those are still in the print envelopes. I gotta get back on it! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment