Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Thursday, August 12, 2010

What a Tease!!

I was working in my stamp room, which is at the front of my house closest to the road that connects to my street (I live on the corner.) I heard a truck slow down as it passed my room and turn onto my street. It stopped suddenly, and immediately I knew it was the FedEx guy. I practically stalk the man when I'm expecting a delivery, I know the sound of his truck!! My order is expected to be delivered tomorrow, so I got excited and ran to the front door. Yup! It was him... but for my next door neighbor!!! Nuts, that's what I am... I can't ever wait to get my new stuff. Ü

Moving on to my first project of the day... These mini milk cartons are so adorable! I learned a couple of months ago how to make it, and only now tried to actually create with it. I measure, score, cut, and fold. The Sizzix template is awesome, too; but I haven't yet bought myself a Sizzix Big Shot. I have been a Cricut Expression owner since before joining Stampin' Up! and I have no room in my home for another die cutting machine and all its parts.


Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Play Date DSP, Got Treats Stamp Set

The main body of this milk carton is a 2.5" cube. It can fit quite a bit of goodies in there. I may have to shrink the template for my next milk carton. A tutorial to come soon. Check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment