Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When Insomnia Attacks ...

... and even my $100 cable package Rx can't remedy... I stamp! Ü I was awake until 3am this morning. And even after I completed these 3 cards, I still was not sleepy. Well, I did force myself to take a 3-hour nap. Wow! Looks like THREE is a magic number here!


These are truly my fave colors... for now! Ü
Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist
Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set



I have no words to explain how much I LOVE Sunny Garden DSP!!! It's soooooo ME! Ü
Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Sunny Garden DSP
Cottage Garden Stamp Set



Play Date DSP is so adorable... I just don't know what I really want to do with it yet. This one is okay for now. I may add to it later.
Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Play Date DSP
Apple Blossoms Stamp Set


I'm currently working on another project. I hope to post again today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment