Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Didn't I Say That I Loved It?!

I love love love the Sunny Garden DSP so much I couldn't even wait 24 hours before using it again! I have had this cardboard/chipboard frame for a few months now. I bought it at Ben Franklin in Hilo at 75% off, plus my BF Craft Club discount. It was a steal, and I am not regretting not buying more than one. I have great gift ideas for this product. It is a 16x16 frame that holds a 4x6 photo. I covered it with a corkboard tile, and well, you can see for yourself...

It's quite heavy. I'm not yet sure how I'm going to hang this up Ũ


Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Sunny Garden DSP
Stamp Set: Cottage Garden


5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Old Olive

Sunny Garden DSP to cover binder clip, hanging from push pin embellished with Cottage Garden Stamp Set butterfly.


Last, but definitely not the least, my `ohana.

I just checked BF's ad for the month. They have 12x12 frames on sale. I have about (12) 12x12 magnet, chalkboard, and corkboard tiles that I bought last month for under $2 each. I may just be using them this month. Yay! Check back later to see how those turn out. I think I'll play with the Play Date DSP again. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment