Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Play Date DSP & Apple Blossoms Stamp Set

To my surprise (and maybe yours now!) I was not motivated to step into my stamp room today. I'm not sick, not lazy (I Zumba'd this afternoon), I guess I just wasn't inspired. Finally, while my kids are napping, I decided to blog surf. It's been a while since I visited Split Coast Stampers, so I did. Every Wednesday, a Card Sketch is posted, and all members are challenged to create a card accordingly. Immediately, the wheels in my head went cookoo when I came across this week's sketch. If ever you are in need of inspiration, visit Split Coast Stampers.

Play Date DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White, Apple Blossom Stamp Set, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip

 The more I work with the Play Date Designer Series Paper, the more I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's so lively. If I were in bed sick, these are the colors I want to see! Ü  Did you notice that commercial-made Get Well cards are made with dull, sad colors? Give sick people COLOR!!

What I really love about Stampin' Up! is the way all colors, DSPs, stamp sets, accessories, and even punches match with other products. You will never browse the catalog and think that it will be too hard to find something to match.

Before I joined Stampin' Up! I remember buying a single stamp from one store, going to another store to find a background stamp for it, then hunting for the perfect paper and ink to fit perfectly. Are you going through it now? Doesn't it make paper crafting very difficult and time consuming. In reality (with SU!), it's not so complicated.

SU!'s papers, inks, and DSPs all fit together. There are some stamp sets designed to fit paper punches so you don't have to cut. When you buy Designer Series Paper, the catalog shows you exactly what colors are used. SU! is a one stop shop for paper crafting. 

If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog ($9.95 + tax & shipping), contact me. Pick up is available in Hilo, Hawaii.

Click here to see the SU! Idea Book & Catalog in PDF, and place your orders here (click "Shop Now" at bottom of the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment