Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Friday, August 13, 2010

Who's Having a Baby?!

No, I'm not posting late tonight because I didn't play today. I was working on another 3D project, that isn't coming out so well. I haven't given up on it, it's just placed to the side, for now. When I came home from picking my DD up from school and treating her at Yogurtland (Friday is "Ice Cream Day"), a Stampin' Up! box was at my door! Yay!

Off topic: I have never met my FedEx delivery guy/girl. This person makes me so delightfully happy, yet I have never seen his/her face. I wait for the truck all day, and my deliveries always come within the 30 minutes that I'm gone. And I must say that he/she does a great job, my box is always close to my door out of the sun and rain. My old delivery guy in Honolulu would just throw (literally, throw!) my box at my door. It would scare the life out of me... only for a second, until I plop up and run for my box.

I unloaded my box, reorganized my stamp room, and I left my new Baby Bundle Stamp Set out for play. I've been anticipating playtime with this set for 2 days!! Ü

I had so much fun, and I want to make more... but who's having a baby?! My sister gave birth in June and my cousin in July... is it too late to send a card now?

Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Tempting Turquoise, Baby Bundle Stamp Set, Watercolor Pencils, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

I am so going to play with this set again. Maybe I'll whip out my kids' baby pictures for a scrapbook page, since I have not yet posted one and I have about 100 photos in a box that are screaming for some love. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment