Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"TEA"rific

Tonight I am starting to feel under the weather. I feel a cold coming on... not good! I made myself a cup of black tea, and came to my stamp room to clear my mind of germs and illness. Yuck! To complete the theme, I brought out my Morning Cup stamp set. My first thought was that it would be cool to have a holder that fit my tea bags. Envelopes were too big and I didn't want to make a card with pockets and ribbon.

Thinking about projects I've complete in the past, I remembered Matchbook Folders. So simple to make, requires only half a sheet of cardstock and scraps.

Matchbook Folder Front: Stamped in Early Espresso, Colored & Blended with Watercolor Pencils
Top flap tucks into the bottom to close
Tea bag fits perfectly. This project can also be used to hold candy/chocolate.
 
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Morning Cup Stamp Set, Old Olive Brads, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Sticky Strip

Crumb Cake Cardstock was perfect for this project. If you click on the pictures, you may notice the fibers in the paper (SU! Cardstock is made with recycled paper). It greatly resembles an actual matchbook.

I am hoping to have a tutorial posted for this soon. If you cannot wait, contact me to attend a stamp class. I would love to teach you how to complete this fast and simple project! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment