Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Friday, September 17, 2010

And More Notepads!

Again... busy day... bad day. I sure hope this weekend is a good one. This week has been horrible.

Play Date DSP, Apple Blossoms Stamp Set, Sunny Garden DSP, Cottage Garden Stamp Set

I must say yesterday was an okay day. My family went out to the county fair last night. So different! In Honolulu, the fairs are bigger and louder; however, I really enjoyed this small, less crowded, more friendly fair. It was nice to get out with the ohana. We haven't had so much time to do that since we've moved here. Loved it!

Thanks for stopping by... good or bad, I promise next week's creations will be better!  Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment