Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cards and Presents and Tags... Oh My!!

The holiday season is my favorite time of the year... and it's approaching fast! I can hardly wait! Ü So many gifts to buy, gifts to make, and my favorite part... wrapping, card-making, and tags! I've got so many ideas stored in  my head... it's going to be a great holiday season this year!



If you haven't already seen it, you must check out the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog here.

There are darling new Stamp Sets, Designer Series Paper, Punches, Decor, and (AAAAHHHHHHHHH!) Designer Fabric!! Love it!!






I've already placed my personal order for Halloween goodies, and it should be at my door by Friday.... and I want to play with them already.

I really enjoy Halloween. As a child, I didn't care to participate. But now, I love going Trick-or-Treating, dressing up with my kids, and decorating. This year, we have a big house to have so much Halloween fun with, maybe my hubby will construct a haunted house in our garage. Hmmm... I'm so excited!

Last year, Mariah was Cinderella and so I made myself a Fairy Godmother costume; and Isaiah was Curious George and my husband was The Man in the Yellow Hat. This year, Mariah wants to be Belle. (When will this Disney's Princess stage end?! Ü) She wants Mommy to be Mulan. We'll see... I'll have more fun as the Beast! LOL!!

Anyway (getting too far off-topic!) check back this Friday for some Halloween ideas... it'll be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment