Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Don't Like to Share Ü

It's Football (& Fantasy Football!) Season... Yay?! Usually I am quite excited about football. I love a good excuse to spend a day in the kitchen making yummy foods for my husband to grind while he's ogling men in tights. Ü

But this year, my hubby's computer is broken... so I have to share. And he's a HOG, I tell you!! I haven't been blogging as often because of it. (Boo.) But I do work while he's on the computer.

I'm not tired of playing with Halloween stuff yet. I was so happy to see a Halloween section at Walmart in Hilo; but disappointed at how small the section is. If you live on the Big Island, and know where I can get cool Halloween decorations, please let me know. Online suggestions are good, too. Yes, it's still September, I know, but I always like to start early! On October 1, you can count on my front door being covered in faux cobwebs, pumpkins in my front yard, and the Halloween doormat that makes ghoul sounds when you step on it (I bought it last year, but I wasn't able to use it in apartment building we lived in). Ü

I got my daughter psyched about it all, too. She thought Halloween was next week! Hehe. Well, I hope Walmart starts stocking up on the goodies, otherwise, I may have to fly to Honolulu for some... Oooh, maybe I can have my mom bring some on her next business trip to Hilo. Okay, enough blabber...

I did find these at Walmart! They were screaming at me, "Buy me! I have potential! I'm boring! Give me life!" Ü LOL.





Basic Black, Nite Owl DSP, Fangtastic Stamp Set, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Natural Hemp Twine, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Candy Corn Containers from Walmart

I am amazed that I only bought these three containers, and none of them are open! I like candy corn, but I can only eat two or three before I feel like I've had too much sugar. But I have two little ones, and they have not attempted to open it yet. Hmmm... I feel like a great mother right now... So proud! Ü

I'll be on the hunt for more Halloween gift projects. I have bag toppers, candy bar wrappers, and candy holders/boxes on my to-do list. Check back often or subscribe to receive my blog posts by email on the left side panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment