Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Been Too Long...

Wow! It's been a while since I posted a project! It's not that I have been slacking, I promise! Ü

A couple of months ago, my husband's laptop crashed, so two weekends ago, my parents brought me their old desktop computer (since my dad bought a new one), and that one turned out to have been damaged en route to Hilo. Ugh. So my stamp room had turned into a computer junk yard...

And last weekend was the BJ Penn fight, and my husband borrowed one of the tables from my stamp room for his big party. Everything that was on the table had been transfered to the floor or my other table top. Can you imagine what a mess that was?!

Since my table had been returned yesterday, I am able to work in here again without feeling claustrophobic! Ü

Oh! But I promised I wasn't slacking... and really, I wasn't. I did do some work every day. I had no space in my room to take decent pictures until now Ü

My husband recently asked me if I wanted to have another baby... ummm, NO! Ü  He believes I will want one before Isaiah is 5 years old. Don't think it will happen... my son is CRAZY!!! LOL.

It was because of this that I brought out my Baby Bundle stamp set to play with. I had no idea whether I would use girl or boy colors. Since I have one of each, I decided to go neutral. I was daydreaming during my play about when my son was a newborn. He looked so cute in this green and brown onesie, and he had a pair of socks with yellow stripes that were never worn, because I never dressed him in yellow. (People always thought he was a girl, because he has long eyelashes! Ü) So this card ended up looking like a boy card... Hehe.

Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron, Baby Bundle Stamp Set, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Cirlce Punch, Daffodil Delight Brads

I had planned to stamp a sentiment near the bottom, but I love the card just like this, because just thinking about that white sock with yellow stripes makes me giggle inside. Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment