Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Monday, September 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 158

Mojo Mondays rock! I remember being employed and dreading Monday mornings. The weekends were never long enough, I would have to be dragged out of bed for work, and my finger tips were itching to dial my job and inform them of my illness.  Ü

Every Monday, I jump out of bed before my kids, and check out the new sketch. Then I dream about all the wonderful things that can be done. So much fun... I love it!

Here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


I really like round cards. They look like so much fun. I want to try a round card, but I don't want to work with my Cricut, and I don't have a large circle and/or scallop circle Sizzix die. So here is my square card:


Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Just Believe Stamp Set, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Brads

When I first sat down to work with this sketch, I immediately reached for DSP. I always remind myself that DSP is not always necessary, and that many of Stampin' Up! stamp sets include a stamp or more that can create perfect backdrops.

Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry is my favorite color combination. I always laugh when I create cards using these colors. My friends and I used to joke about not publicly being friends with anyone who wore purple and green. Silly, right?! I miss the old days... minus high school.   Ü

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for checking in.


1 comment:

  1. I just love your card and also want to wish you a Happy World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your talented projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete