Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Friday, September 3, 2010

Step Ladder Card

I visited a Island Scrapbooking earlier this week, and I had seen a style card I have not done in years... the Step Ladder Card. These cards are so much fun to play with. Because it has been a long time since I created one of these cards, I decided to play safe with basics.

Whisper White, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Just Believe Stamp Set, 5/8" Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon

I really wish I had a current stamp set that would better highlight the steps. But this works for now! The Halloween stamp sets would be great for the Step Ladder Card.... And they're being delivered to me today!!! Ü

I will have a template for this card soon. Maybe I'll have time to work on that this Labor Day weekend. This is a really fun card... you must play with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment