Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chug-a-Choo! Choo!

As I was staring at my shelf of my recent creations, I realized that the shelf lacks masculinity. Sure, nothing is wrong with that. It is MY room, and it shall look how I want it to. However, I like to keep a variety of cards and gifts just in case.

Before I started making cards, I used to spend {UGH!} $3-$7 for a card. I remember how hard it was to find cards for boy without it being a cartoon character or a blue animal. Same thing for men, but it doesn't matter much, because half of them don't read it anyway. Ü

Well, my son loves his trains. I haven't used the Choo Choo stamp set since I completed his scrapbook page a while back. I used it to make this card:

Whisper White, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive, Choo Choo Stamp Set, All Holidays Stamp Set, Right on Track Stampin' Around Wheel

Now I have a boy's birthday card on hand, just in case!  Ü I will be making more to keep on the side. I know of a few birthdays coming around the corner. My husband celebrated his 28th birthday last week Wednesday, and (poor guy!) the card I made him was so wimpy. I guess the real reason why there aren't many masculine cards on my shelf is because I'm not very good at them. I gotta get practicing!  Ü

Thanks for stopping in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment