Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Monday, September 6, 2010

Mojo Monday 155

I cannot tell you how much I love playing with my new Halloween stuff!! I made quite a bit of Halloween creations, I just haven't had the time to photograph them all. I will have them up tomorrow afternoon.

I spent most of the day out of the house today, so when I received my Mojo Monday blog feed on my phone, I could not wait to get home and get stampin'!

Today's sketch was awesome. So much fun, and there were so many great cards uploaded already (as usual!)


Fun, huh?! And here is my card...


Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Nite Owl DSP, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Raven Trim Lace, Natural Hemp Twine, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive

The larger circle was embossed using the Spider Web Embossing Folder for Sizzix Big Shot (new Holiday Mini Catalog, p. 6), then stamped over with my Basic Black Craft Ink Pad and heat embossed with clear powder. After it dried, I sponged over with Old Olive ink.

For the bow, I just knotted my Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon over the RavenTrim Lace and played with it until it looked the way I wanted it.

I impressed myself with how each piece evolved from a tiny thought. I had a very simple card in mind before I reached home, and I ended up doing so much more. This was so much fun! I love Mondays!!!

Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend... Enjoy the rest of your week!

3 comments: