Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Monday, September 13, 2010

Mojo Monday 156

I was so excited when I first viewed this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I new immediately I was going to use the Love Letter DSP. It was just perfect for the designed sketch. However, when I finished my card, I kept thinking "I should have did this instead..." I don't know where my mind was when I was constructing it, but at the end I wanted to change certain layers and use lace instead of the scalloped cardstock. Here is my card. It's not bad, very simple. But I may do another one, just to please my own eyes! Ü

Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP, All Holidays Stamp Set, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Wow! It looks better in real life than it does in this picture! I think I will have to do another one... this one doesn't make me feel so happy. Or it could just be that I'm having a bad day as is. Either way, I will let go of my frustrations by burying my face in another cardstock creation.   Ü

Hope you are having a better day! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment