Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Saturday, October 2, 2010

Autumn Spice

I'm in love... again!  Ü

If you plan on making Thanksgiving Cards, scrapbook pages, gifts and/or decorations, you MUST get the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper. This set of DSP is beautiful. The colors are so rich and the designs scream "AUTUMN!"


Sorry! This picture doesn't show how lovely this set really is.

The paper is also a lot thicker than Stampin' Up!'s other DSPs. In fact, this set of DSP is thicker than SU! cardstock, about close to the weight of SU! textured cardstock. I almost never use DSP for a card base, because it isn't heavy enough to hold layers and embellishments, but I am considering using the Autumn Spice DSP to create a box of Thanksgiving cards. I wasn't planning on making too many Thanksgiving cards. But after seeing, feeling, and loving this paper, I will be ordering much more to make LOTS of cards. I want this paper to last forever!

Sorry, no creations yet. I've been spending my time ogling my new goodies... I don't know where to begin! Ü

Check back soon. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment