Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Friday, October 22, 2010

Perfect Handmade Holiday


Create Amazing cards,
Beautiful packaging,
and Cherished gifts
this holiday season!

Now until December 16, 2010, choose from these gorgeous Stampin' Up! holiday bundles- perfect for creating cards, gift packaging, tags, and gifts- all at 20% off!

If you are in Hilo, Hawaii, be sure to visit my calendar here. Classes featuring these bundles will be available in November and December. Classes are free when you purchase your bundle. All events are held at my home in Hilo, near Waiakea Intermediate School, directions will be provided upon receiving your RSVP. Seats are limited. RSVP early! Contact me with any questions.

If you are interested in classes, and are unable to make the date, consider hosting a workshop in your home or mine. Gather a few of your friends, and I will be glad to show you all how to create beautiful projects using Stampin' Up! products.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment