Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tote-Ally Awesome Opportunity!!

Tote-Ally Awesome Opportunity!! {Two Weeks Left!}

New recruits who join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator during from now until October 18, 2010 will receive this adorable Tote-Ally Awesome craft tote (valued at $39.95) FREE with the purchase of their Starter Kit.  **Hurry! While Supplies Last!)**
Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote
•100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior   •Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"   •Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport   •Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter   •Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly   •Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories   •Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads

Click here to view this Opportunity Flyer

Click here to Learn More about Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Contact Me Today to Get Started Right Away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment