Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SSC 171

It's been a while since I've visited Stamping 411. They post awesome sketch challenges. Usually I check them out, but don't make the time to participate. I loved this week's sketch so much, I made time!  Ü

I love simple clean sketches... Seriously, I completed my card in 10 minutes!

As promised, I am working to love green and the Woodland Walk DSP. It's starting to work. I was really pleased with the outcome of today's creation. Here it is:


Whisper White, Garden Green, Woodland Walk DSP, Growing Green Stamp Set, 5/8" Victoria Lace Trim, Blender Pen, Basic Pearls Jewels

You may have noticed that I don't always stamp sentiments on my cards. Most of the cards I make are versatile and can be used for many different occasions. I stamp my cards right before I use them as gifts. This way, I don't have to search through a stack of cards for a Thank You, and find everything but. It's really great to have blank cards on hand.

Hope you enjoyed this card. If you've visiting from Stamping411, and are posting your card after me, leave your blog address as a comment, I would love to see you creation.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Best card I've seen using that set and DSP! (And...don't remind me how many days until Christmas...ugh!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! I really love that vintage ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors of this card, and thanks for reminding me there are only 79 days til Xmas lol!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete