Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 160

Wow! I always feel guilty when I miss a day of blogging. However, I was creating! Yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday. I made her a 12x12 framed scrapbook page of my kids, along with a card, of course. I wish I had taken a picture of it to post here. I don't do scrapbooking too often. Oh! But I did start a Halloween scrapbook of my kids. I shall post some pics this week.

Since I was busy yesterday, I completed my Mojo Monday creation today. This is the sketch:


Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Peaceful Season Hostess Stamp Set, Soft Holly Stampin' Around, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls Jewels

I wanted to do a Christmas card today to experiment with colors. My next SU! order will be all my Christmas supplies, so I must figure out which green and red I will be working with this year. This combo of Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive is okay. I think I just used too much white! Yikes! I'm looking at Riding Hood Red and Wild Wasabi also. I haven't decided yet. I must play more!

Well, it is getting late. My daughter had no school all last week, and this week I am having a hard time waking up at 6am to get her ready for school. I'm actually yawning while blogging and watching Y&R. Talk about multi-tasking!

Thanks for stopping in! Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment