Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!

Today, October 2, 2010 is World Card Making Day. I got a late start, as I don't usually spend my weekends in my craft room unless I am playing with my daughter. So here are my cards for the day, dedicated to all who read my blog posts. Happy World Card Making Day!!


Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk DSP, Growing Green Stamp Set, Curly Cute Stamp Set, Natural Hemp Twine, Scallop Trim Border, Basic Pearls Jewels

Yay! A masculine-ish card!

This basic card took me a long time to make. I'm really not a fan of green. it's hard to design when the colors are not my usual taste. I think it worked out okay.

I love line art. Color it... Don't color it... It really doesn't matter, it's still beautiful.

I thought I would enjoy the Woodland Walk DSP more than I am right now. I was really excited about the wood grain sheet, and that set the compulsion to buy it. Because I don't care too much for the color green, I'm having a difficult working with it. Usually the more I play with my products, the more I get to liking it. All the more reason to keep playing!  Ü

Hope you had a wonderful World Card Making Day! Comment with your blog, I would love to see your creations. Thank you for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job on these cards for World Card Making Day... I love the colors you chose and all of them are so beautifully composed! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete