Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Monday, October 4, 2010

Wicked...

Every year, I make a bucket of goodies for my kids, nephew, and little cousins. Since I've moved, I'm unsure whether I will be doing so this year. To ship a box of that size would cost more than the goodies are worth. Hmm... I'm sure I'll send them all something, so I made a few Halloween 3x3 cards.

Wicked Fun DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Wicked Cool Stamp Set, 1/8" Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon

I punched the DSP with 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch and adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals over Whisper White with the witch hat image stamped in center. Sponged with Cajun Craze ink.

The witches shoes are my fave stamp of this set. I can see myself using it even after Halloween is over.

Spooky stamped in Cajun Craze and punched with 1 3/4 x 7/8" Oval Punch, Cajun Craze CS punched with Extra Large Scalloped Oval Punch

Web stamped in Old Olive on Whisper White and punched with 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Old Olive CS punched with 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch

This is a really fun Halloween DSP and stamp set. I also own the Nite Owl and Dark & Dreary stamp set. I had lots of fun playing with those, too... but this one is more fun... and more kid-friendly! Well, anything with candy is kid-friendly... Scary things become invisible when sugar is present!  Ü

I've got a couple more to make. I will post my final Halloween gifts for the kiddies when I figure out what I'm going to do.

Check back soon. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment