Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day of Gratitude for Autumn Spice

I am thankful for Autumn Spice DSP... Thank you, Stampin' Up!

If I could wallpaper a few areas of my house with these designs, I sure would! The rich earth tones make me feel happy. Here are some happy cards I created:

Autumn Spice DSP, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Day of Gratitude Stamp Set, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

Here, I layered the Victoria Lace Trim over Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon


Don't you feel warm?


I love this stamp. It must be beautiful multicolored...but I don't have the patience or precision skills for that. If you do, please share! I would love to see.

I enjoy this stamp set and DSP. My new fave for now! The DSP is so lovely, you can complete a beautiful card with simple stamping.

Again, if you plan to make Thanksgiving/Autumn cards, scrapbook pages, gifts, and/or decorations, get the Autumn Spice DSP. It works great alone or with the coordinating stamp set, Day of Gratitude.

I will have more Thanksgiving cards for you soon. I will think about autumn scrapbook pages, too; although, we do not really have the autumn season in Hawaii.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment