Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OMG...Awesome CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ!!!

Okay, I don't visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack often... until NOW!!! SU! is having a Clearance Rack Blitz. What does that mean? You save even more, now until October 18, on clearance items! Up to 80%!! It is just awesome. If you fancy getting great quality products from Stampin' Up! for cheap... You have got to check it out!


Ink, cardstock, DSP, Sizzix dies, and RIBBON & EMBELLISHMENTS galore! Pretties kit, corduroy brads (great for holiday card making and scrapbooking!), build-a-brads, and ribbons- double-stitched, taffeta, gingham, striped, polk-a-dot... OMG! Just check it out for yourself here. Click Shop Now on the bottom of the page, and browse the Clearance Rack.

One of my all-time SU! favorite colors is Chocolate Chip... and there is so much Chocolate Chip yum! yum! clearance goodies!!! Some are under $2!! I better get on it before they run out... It's while supplies last, so check it out today!!

I'm so excited! Can you tell? Count the exclamations. Ü

Gotta go shop. You should do the same Ü

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment