Brandy Baji, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Hilo, Hawaii

I love love love Stampin' Up! I have been in love since my first SU! Idea Book & Catalog.

I first joined Stampin' Up! in 2008, after I came across a SU! Demonstrator's blog while browsing for inspiration on a Cricut online community.
I fell in love with not just her projects, but the SU! products that were featured.

I knew immediately that I wanted to sign up as a Demonstrator. And so I did, and it was wonderful!

I dropped my SU! business while I was pregnant with my son, as I did not have the energy to keep up; however, I never gave up stamping!

After settling with my, now a baby bigger, family, I rejoined Stampin' Up! I cannot imagine being without SU! again.

I enjoy the opportunity to earn money while doing what I love, and sharing my passion and the opportunity for you to do the same.




Friday, October 1, 2010

Whoooooo-hoooooo!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm happy.... Look why!


Yikes! It didn't look like this much a few hours ago... & I'm still not ready for the holidays. There is more on my wishlist.  Ü

New stamp sets, DSPs, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon, ink pads... oh my!

To my surprise, when I picked up my daughter from school, her teacher said to me, "Bye! No school all next week!" I thought she was joking. Next week is Fall Intercession. OMG! Where have I been?! It's a great thing I'm not employed, otherwise I would be in big trouble.  Ü

I bought a Design-a-House pack to make with my daughter (in the pic, top right corner), and now we have all week! She can help decorate my house and yard, too. Yay! ...After I dig in the storage closet for last year's Halloween stuff that was never unpacked... no yay!

Okay, I have to stop babbling... I'm gonna go play now! Whoooooo-hoooooo!!!!!!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment